BrazAfric Enterprises Limited (BEL) is a member of the BrazAfric Group of Companies (BGC). We are
market leaders in the provision of complete Coffee processing equipment solutions with a strong
presence in the Grain sector in Eastern Africa. We have over the past 22 years sold and installed
hundreds’ of processing equipment in the region. We have seven fully established offices in the region,
Kenya (HQ), Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Burundi and Mozambique. We are now in process to establish
partnership in Eastern Congo to better serve our clients on this market too.
BEL is the sole appointed Agent and representative of world renowned manufacturers for post-harvest
technology solutions. We offer tailor-made projects which have gained popularity with our clients due to their high quality, efficiency and value pricing.
BEL has a wealth of experience in delivering turnkey projects, unitary equipment, expansion and
modernization of existing factories as well as relocation and reassembly of post-harvest processing
equipment. We have commendable track record with a number of references for installations of several
different types of equipment in EA, all reliably working with outstanding performance over the years.
We progressively offer after sales support in prevention maintenance, supply of original spare parts as
well as on-call repairs and or trouble shooting and thus eliminating or reducing machinery down time for
our clients operation. Each of our regional offices are adequately equipped with a pool of well-trained
technical staff to ensure proximity to our clients and thus shortened respond time to a minimum.
We offer mainly
1. Coffee Processing Equipment: BEL, together with Pinhalense & Kepler Weber – Brazil, we provide solutions on all range of post-harvest processing i.e. wet milling, drying & hulling, reprocessing, cleaning and storage equipment (silos) for export.
2. Color Sorting Equipment: The joint efforts of BEL and Buhler/Sortex have successfully supplied color sorters to coffee processors and exporters. The sorters are available in varied types, capacities and models – monochromatic, bichromatic and multi vision (trichromatic). Models to satisfy all size and type of processing.
3. Coffee Roasters/Grinders and Coffee Shops: BEL in partnership with Toper – Turnkey; offer coffee roasters available in different capacities for small, commercial and industrial purposes. Full factories and individual equipment including packaging of any types of roasted coffee.
4. Grain Processing Equipment: BGC also offers a whole range of equipment and machinery for processing rice, maize, wheat, pulses, animal feed and other value addition solutions for the agro-processing sector.
5. Laboratory Equipment: Our group offers a whole range of agro-processing laboratory equipment for the coffee and grain sectors. Siting some such as; sample hullers and sample roasters, moisture meters, lab tables and accessories such as spittoons, trays, sample screens, scales, cupping mugs, etc…
6. Support Equipment: BEL offers an array of coffee and Grain unitary equipment as per specific requirement for the client needs, scope and budget with flexibility for future expansion. Some examples are; Industrial compressors, generators, mobile and fix conveyors, flow and fix scales, packaging and baling machines, vacuum and blowing machines for grains, etc…
7. Electricals and Control Panels: We source and build our own control panels and electricals from our selected supplier’s partners in Brazil, India as well as local suppliers.
8. Turnkey options: – Full Design, supply, Installation, training and commissioning is also offered to our clients.
9. Tools and Accessories: Farm tools such as pruners, secateurs, shade-nets, Nylex, machetes, knapsack sprayers, protective clothing etc…
We have a leading position in the coffee industry and a significant presence on other grains sectors.
All our suppliers/partners are carefully selected and committed with our clients to deliver quality with
competitive prices and with the features required by all kind of farms, processors and exporters.
Through our associated company Linking Environment Agribusiness & Forestry (LEAF) and Campo-Brazil, BGC is able to offer a complete solution to
agri-investors from concept to business plan, supply, execute/commission, operate and train investors’
teams to manage agribusiness concepts of all sizes and of any sector.
BRAZAFRIC TEAM November 2018
Address: Mudher Industrial Park, Off Mombasa Road, Next to Soham Petrol Station, Nairobi, Kenya
7.00AM – 4.30PM (Monday to Thursday)
7.00AM – 3.30PM (On Friday)
Closed (Saturday & Sunday)
+254 722 925611